Unity Screening Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter this promotion, customers must:
- Provide a valid response in the Facebook comment section to the question ‘What is your favourite Geoffrey Rush film?’
- The promotion commences at 1pm AEST on 12/08/15 and will run until 3pm AEST on 12/08/15.
- The prize consists of: 1x Double Pass to Unity Screening on 12/08/2015 at Jam Factory
- Each entry will be individually judged by giving their answer to a question by a panel appointed by the promoter. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is open to all Australian citizens with the exception of employees, contractors and suppliers of SumoSalad, along with their immediate families.
- There is a limit of one person, one entry only.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook tagging immediately after the prize draw and SumoSalad will arrange for the prize to be delivered to the winner.
- In the event of an unclaimed prize, if the promoter is unable to contact the winner within 14 days, the prize becomes null and void.
- The Promoter expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter expressly reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The Promoter is Sumo Marketing Fund Pty Ltd ABN 56 116 920 202, Level 1, 1 Short St, Leichhardt, NSW 2040