RECIPE | Green Bean, Goats Cheese, Pistachio & Sumac Salad
A fresh, fancy salad is the perfect addition to your table when you want to mix things up at lunch or dinner. Our scrumptious Green Bean, Goats Cheese, Pistachio & Sumac Salad is super simple to create in just minutes but will have you feeling like a Masterchef-level cooking guru.
Try it at home today!
Ingredients (serves 2)
400g green beans
Handful of parsley
2 Tbsp. flavoured oil from Goats Cheese jar
5g Pistachio nuts
60g Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- Add a pinch of salt to a pot of water and bring to the boil.
- Strip the ends off the beans using your fingers, place into the boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain water and place beans into a bowl with cold water and ice to cool rapidly.
- Once cooled, place beans in a mixing bowl with roughly chopped parsley, oil from jar and juice from the lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roughly chopped pistachios (or crush with a mortar & pestle if you have one!).
- On a plate or in a serving bowl place green bean mix, sprinkle crumbled goats cheese on top and finish with crushed pistachios and a pinch of sumac.
- Serve and enjoy!