Peace. Love. Juice
Create your own ultimate Peace Juice: a visually spectacular, overly nutritious refreshment delivering the effects of 19 superfoods, all in one delicious juice smoothie.
Peace Juice Base
- 2 x 350ml Sumo Salad Cold Pressed ‘Power’ Juices
- 100ml cherry juice 2 ripe bananas 20g fresh blueberries 20g Acai berries or powder 20g fresh raspberries
- 6 strawberries 10g Avocado
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon Wheat Germ
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Cacao
- 1 teaspoon Bee Pollen plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Matcha Green Tea powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 5ml Chamomile liquid (optional for extra zen)
Toppings + Garnish
- Topping + Garnish 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 350ml Sumo Salad ‘Power’ cold pressed juice granita
- 350ml Sumo Salad ‘Glow’ cold pressed juice granita
- 3 large stems of Basil 3 large stems of Mint
- Handful of fresh blueberries, strawberries + pomegranate seeds
- A few stems of Lavender Jasmine Flowers or Edible flowers Skewers
1. Pour Sumo Salad ‘Power’ and ‘Glow’ cold pressed juices in separate shallow containers and place in freezer until semi-frozen.
2. Combine the Peace Juice base ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add all superfoods to the Peace Juice mix, combine well and pour into a large mason jar.
4. Skewer garnish fruit and flowers onto sticks.
5. Place a large dollop of Greek yogurt onto Peace Juice, and then layer with more Greek yoghurt and ‘Power’ and ‘Glow’ juice granitas until overflowing. Make sure the Greek yoghurt layer is on top.
6. Garnish the Peace Juice with basil, mint, lavender, fruit and flower skewers, berries, pomegranate seeds and bee pollen.